Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 7.0 historical report for afterhours callcenter

We have a UCCX7.0 deployment with a CallCenter that closes at 6:00 PM and open the next day at 7:00AM. Customer wants to get a report of how many calls are they getting after business hours. I know I can get this report in a daily base but is any way to get this info for a whole month instead of running the report 30 times individually?

Thanks,

Oscar

Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: UCCX 7.0 historical report for afterhours callcenter

You can use Historical report Client installed from UCCX plug in page and use one of the system report to view all the historical data

Here is the guide you can refer to

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx701HR_English.pdf

I think what you are looking for is either in

Contact Service Queue Activity Report or Traffic Analysis Report

Yes, I have the Historical Report tool running, my question was more specific about how to get the # of calls the callcenter is getting after is closed. I know that I can run a report for July 26 2010 from 6:00 PM to 11:59:59PM but I am looking for an automated way to do it without running the report 30 times for a monthly statistic.

Thanks,

Oscar

Super Bronze

Hi

The three ways I can think of getting this would be:

1) Assuming that you are not sending your out-of-hours calls to the CSQs, you could run the 'Application Performance Analysis' report for the month, then run one of the 'Contact Service Queue' reports to see how many calls go to the queue. The number of calls presented to the application minus the number presented to the CSQ would be the number of calls that are out of hours (assuming there are no other branches the call may go down which result in calls not reaching the CSQ).

2) Run a detailed call-by-call ccdr report for the entire period;  export to Excel and then use Excel or Access to filter out the  dates/times that you aren't interested in.

3) Write a custom report/stored procedure based on the canned reports that filters out the in-hours times.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies