Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 7.0 Scripts Folder

is there a folder in UCCX 7.0 that I could back up, where I could find all the scripts and audios that are part of the Contact Center configuration?

Since we're going to reinstall all the UCCX, and we don't have a back-up (and cannot do a back-up from the admin page) how can I back-up the audios and scripts? Is there a folder where all these things are stored?, What other things should we consider to back-up before reinstalling?. [The web administration page is not working, that's why we will re-install everything]

Thanks.

Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES

HiThe folders containing the

Hi

The folders containing the files are in the directory: 
Prompts: C:\Program Files\ wfavvid\Prompts 
Script: C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Scripts 

The web page is not opening? This showing some error message?

Hi Leandro. Thanks.This is

Hi Leandro. Thanks.

This is quite a long story. The point is that Cisco TAC couldn't help us because UCCX 7.0 has reached its end of support. When we try to login to the web admin page, it keeps loading and loading, and nothing happens. We cannot log into the admin page., We sent some logs to an engineer (MADM, MIVR and MCVD) and he said he couldn't see anything wrong, and that he recommended us to reinstall the UCCX. Now, since we cannot get into the web admin page, we cannot back-up anything. That's why we didn't know how to back-up everything, in order to make everything easier when reinstalling. So, we can back up these folders you told us, and, is there anything else worth saving?

Thank you!

Hi,all of the configuration,

Hi,

all of the configuration, including scripts and prompts is stored in the configuration database of UCCX. There is no guarrantee that the C:\Program Files\wfavvid folder and its folders contain the most recent versions of prompts, scripts, documents etc. The only supported way of backing up and restoring data is using the built in Backup and Resotre application - unfortunately, it is accessible from the UCCX admin web, which is not an option for you.

I would reboot that server, hoping that UCCX refreshes the scripts on the file system (although I never knew why it does that if everything is already in the database), then I would zip up the whole wfavvid folder, reinstall UCCX and take it slow from there: importing documents, scripts, prompts.

There might be a problem with restoring custom Java classes, they should be available when a script referring to them becomes refreshed, otherwise it won't be loaded.

G.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content