cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx 7.0

rcrumm_2
Level 2
Level 2

Can I have an agent answer a 2nd call if the agent was the only agent logged in?

Thanks,

Randall

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You would need a second phone or IP Communicator on the laptop in addition to a separate install of CAD and a separate username. An individual phone should be assigned to only a single agent.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No. They will be in a Talking state and not be considered for another call by the subsystem.

Thanks,

But Can I get a laptop and have them sign on to CAD on the laptop and assign a new button to the new laptop to get another agent on the same phone?

Randall

You would need a second phone or IP Communicator on the laptop in addition to a separate install of CAD and a separate username. An individual phone should be assigned to only a single agent.

Hi,

Thanks,

what if I installed CAD in another dorectory on the same computer as the first instance and used a 2nd phone and 2nd agent ID?

Thanks,

Randall

Hi Randall,

Hi,

If we assume you should disable call waiting in your agent's phone, that it cause troubles in the reporting

so you'll not be able to receive another calls

If not disabled,the cad will show talking as said before,

so you'll need to create another user in the ccm and use it in the cad laptop and point to the same phone ext.,it is because you won't be able to logon sevral times with the same user ID

wish this be helpful

Hi,

Are you saying if call waiting is disabled, they can receive the 2nd call?

Randall

Call waiting is not allowed on the ICD line for CCX. The documentation states you must set the maximum call count to two and the busy trigger to one.

A single agent can take only one call at a time, period.

Thank you very much.

FYYI, I tried but could not install another instance, in another directory, of CAD.

Randall