Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.01 - Get ReasonCode description for report

metalium2007
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I know that we can get reason codes for agents actions from reasonCode field in AgentStatusDetail table.

I can get the reason code but can't find out where to get the description , like logout, loggof. Is there any table that contains this mapping?

Thanks,

Met.

9 Replies 9

SebastianV
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

On our UCCE 7.2 environment the following displays the agentid, agent extension, the reasoncode and the reason description:

SELECT T3.EnterpriseName, T2.Extension, T1.ReasonText, T1.Description

FROM t_Reason_Code T1, t_Agent_Real_Time T2, t_Agent T3

WHERE T1.ReasonCode = T2.ReasonCode

AND T3.SkillTargetID = T2.SkillTargetID

ORDER BY T1.ReasonText

I couldn't find the Database schema for UCCX 7, the table you are looking for is called 'Reason_Code' in UCCE.

HTH

--bas

Hi,

i can't find that table on the schema for uccx 7. There is a document:

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Database Schema Guide 7.01

And i can't really find it. Maybe there isnt a table that maps the primary key number to a reason text in uccx? weird..

can anyone confirm it to me?

best regards,

met.

Met,

Thanks for the guide name.

What does

SELECT * FROM EEMReasonCodeDescription give you?

--bas

hello friend,

In fact it should be the table!

But when i return all rows from the table it is an empty rowset...

ish..

thanks!

met.

What happens if you create a custom reason code and query that table again?

--bas

Hi,

Created a new reason code:

77 - ReasonCodeXPTO

Applied it to the Not Ready and Logout lists...and after returning all rows from the table, the rowset is still empty..

thanks,

met.

Did anyone get this to work? I am after the table that shows the reason code to reason code descriptions in UCCX 8.5.

Hi All

EEM refers to the email subsystem. There is no table in the UCCX DB that lists reason codes mapped to descriptions, it's stored in the 'dark side'... in the Calabrio LDAP directories or somewhere.

I generally do static mappings in the client app. Not because I think it's a good way to do it, but because there's no other way as far as I can tell.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

That helps a lot, thanks very much Aaron. I have rated your response.

Many thanks,

Kiarash

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: