Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 7.1 Holiday.xml file being overwritten with older file

I'm administering a UCCX server v7.1 in which the holiday.xml file in the wfaavid\documents\user directory keeps resorting to an older holiday.xml file after I manually copy an updated file into the directory. When I initially copy the file over, our Contact Center identifies the holidays fine. I find each holiday there after, an older version of the file with older dates appears. So I have to manually copy the file to the directory again that holiday morning. I'm assuming the switch occurs before hand but not sure when or why. Is there another directory I'm missing that I should be copying the updated file too? Or is there another explanation that is causing this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That local directory is overwritten by the document in the repository (in the database).

That's working as designed.  You'll need to leverage the web page AppAdmin to update your XML file, or do it from within a script with the Upload Document step.  Those are the only two supported methods.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Anthony Holloway

2 REPLIES

That local directory is overwritten by the document in the repository (in the database).

That's working as designed.  You'll need to leverage the web page AppAdmin to update your XML file, or do it from within a script with the Upload Document step.  Those are the only two supported methods.

Anthony Holloway

Anthony Holloway

I went into appadmin and found that the document management section under the Application menu did have the older version of the holiday.xml file which was continually being copied to the directory. I uploaded the new xml file to the document management section. Thanks for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content