Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 Agent E-mail Reporting

I have purchased UCCX 7.0 and plan on ousing Agent E-mail. One question I have which is not clear in any of the Cisco docs I have read is what, if any, real-time and historical reporting comes relative to Agent E-mail. I need to be able to have historical data on what is flowing through the e-mail queues.

As a note, I was disappointed to learn from Cisco that WFM (which I also purchased) does not capture data on the e-mail queues which doesn't help much with forecasting staffing.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Real-time data is available on Agent Email through Supervisor Desktop and the Historical Reporting Client.

Within CSD you will have separate CSQs with a type of Email. You can see statistics similar to voice CSQs. You also get to see each individual email an agent has assigned to them or is working on. This looks almost identical to a voice call.

Within the HRC, there are new reports that show email-related information. The HRC User Guide explains each report and what it provides.

Historical Reports User Guide for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR, Release 7.0(1)

http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx701HR_English.pdf

As for WFM: My recommendation is to be loud and persistent about it. The more the BU hears about it, the more they will think about devoting developer time to it. Keep in mind that Agent E-mail is brand new in CCX 7.0 so I would give them a release or two of WFM.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Real-time data is available on Agent Email through Supervisor Desktop and the Historical Reporting Client.

Within CSD you will have separate CSQs with a type of Email. You can see statistics similar to voice CSQs. You also get to see each individual email an agent has assigned to them or is working on. This looks almost identical to a voice call.

Within the HRC, there are new reports that show email-related information. The HRC User Guide explains each report and what it provides.

Historical Reports User Guide for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR, Release 7.0(1)

http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx701HR_English.pdf

As for WFM: My recommendation is to be loud and persistent about it. The more the BU hears about it, the more they will think about devoting developer time to it. Keep in mind that Agent E-mail is brand new in CCX 7.0 so I would give them a release or two of WFM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: