Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 7 agent email in Windows 7

Hi everyone,

I have an email CSQ set up and working for agents using Windows XP machines. We are moving to Windows 7, and in testing, I have gotten CAD working fine for voice contacts, but I can't seem to get agent email in CAD to work with Win7.

I have the correct version of Java installed (1.5.14), and when I start CAD, the email tab acts like it is loading the java app, and says "Please select an E-mail" but the email ready and not ready buttons remain grayed out. I have tried running CAD in XP compatibility mode, but there is no change. CAD log files say "ERROR DAGT3024 Unable to start EEM client controller."

I realize that CAD is not officially supported in Win7 for UCCX 7. I have read other posts that said that they got CAD to "work fine" in Win7, and for all the voice contacts, this is true for me too, but not for email. Has anyone gotten agent email to work in Win7 with UCCX 7? If so, how? Any ideas (besides upgrading to UCCX 8)?

Jon

Everyone's tags (5)
Views
Helpful
Replies