cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 Beta Install License

mwadam
Level 1
Level 1

I received my V7 Beta DVD's and have been installing them in VMWare. I have CUCM and Unity Connection up and running perfectly in VMWare. The installation of both applications used licenses provided during the installation. I did not have to add anything. The UCCX 7 install prompts for a license, and there are not any on the DVD or the system, nor were there any PAK keys provided to register one. Has anyone else either successfully gotten UCCX 7 Beta installed or had this same problem and found a resolution?

Thanks!!!

Adam

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shan.nichols
Level 1
Level 1

Here is the license Zip file.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

jjia
Level 2
Level 2

The demon license for UCCX7.x is included on the DVD package,UCCX70-DemoLicenses.zip.

Thanks for the response!!!

shan.nichols
Level 1
Level 1

Here is the license Zip file.

Manuel must have been slacking when he built my UCCX DVD, as this demolicense.zip file is not there, nor is it on the system after I do the install.

Shan, thank you very much for attaching the license. I appreciate it!!!

I installed UCCX7 with IPT Server 2003 OS but after few days asking me to register with microsoft and I don't have key.

Does anybody tried to install UCCX7 on regular win 2003 server? I have tried but failed.

Thanks in advance

aBU

Unless your IPT 2003 OS is bootlegged :-) the Microsoft product key is on the sticker on the outside of the CD sleeve. The OS for UCCX is kind of like the Sperian load for the older versions of CallManager, so you can't just use real Windows without knowing what to add/remove.

ADAM,

is your demo license works.

i tried with this file and it gives licensing error

Hi, is your lisence zip file work for Linux and uccx 8.5?

Thanks,

How Yee

The demo license files for uccx 8.x are in a folder on the DVD or Image in the DemoLicnese folder.  Pick your flavor and away you go.

Good Luck!

Mark

Thanks Mark^^

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: