Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 - ERROR : Can't consult Transfer - when Select resource step

Guys,

I have a UCCX 7.x and I have a simple script with Select resource, where I can dial the trigger directly to go into the queue.

When I dial the trigger I hear a "system error message"

When I debug, I see  when we hit the " queue / Select resource"   ERROR : Exception - Contact ID : 18957, Channel id : 8, can't consult transfer a call in CALL_RECEIVED state"

I tought it was because I got in the CSQ with a consult call transfer from unity, but I have this error when I dial the Trigger of the script directly,

anyone have advices ?

ps : See error attatch

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hello-

I don't have a 7.x environment to test, but it almost appears that you didn't execute an accept step the call before sending the caller to the Select Resource step.  At what point in the script are you sending the caller to the Select Resource step for the direct to queue calls?  

DJ

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hello-

I don't have a 7.x environment to test, but it almost appears that you didn't execute an accept step the call before sending the caller to the Select Resource step.  At what point in the script are you sending the caller to the Select Resource step for the direct to queue calls?  

DJ