Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 7 to 9 upgrade-how to modify scripts

We are currently in the process of upgrading from version 7.0.2 to 9.X. I know that we have to modify the scripts that are referencing xml documents with steps to allow for authentication. I have several questions around that.

1. Are there any other steps that will not work at all or need to be changed to accomodate 9.X.

2. When modifying the scripts can I take the current 7.x script, open it in UCCX Version 9.X Editor add the necessary steps and save it from there? Or do I even need to worry about the version of CCX Editor when making the necessary step changes?

Any help would be apprecitated.

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

UCCX 7 to 9 upgrade-how to modify scripts

The other consideration is if you are referencing anything i.e. prompts/xml files from a windows directory rather than specific repository, you need to adjust the script to reference repository as the directory structure obviously is not applicable on Appliance.

Normally you dont need to worry about script editor version, but it's always a good idea to do it with the new version.

HTH,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content