Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

UCCX 7.X license seats in use

Is any way to check on real time, how many licensed seats are being use. I have found that the agents logged-in info is not the same as the number of license seats in use, for example, if an agent logoff from the CAD it doesn't show anymore on agents logged-in but if the CAD remains open it is still using a seat.

thanks,

Oscar Perez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: UCCX 7.X license seats in use

Hi

Run showlicenseusage.exe from c:\program files\cisco\desktop\bin. Use a cmd window on the server to run it....

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
2 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Hi

Run showlicenseusage.exe from c:\program files\cisco\desktop\bin. Use a cmd window on the server to run it....

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Community Member

Hi Aaron,

I can run this file on demand but what would you recommend for me to monitor the uccx user seat usage. I had some license applied and they felt short after few extra users signed in and this logged off current users.

I think there might be RTMT but I am guessing that is for UCCX 8.0 But I have UCCX 7.0.1

Any suggestions?

Thanks

K

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content