Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0.11002-3 - Recorded Prompt Scripting error

When I attempt to record a new prompt, I am getting the following error message at the Record step:

Exception
Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is;
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: com.cisco.wf.cmt.dialogs,CMTRecordingDialogImpl

Anybody know what is causing this?

Thanks!

Theresa Robinson

10 Replies 10

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This generally happens when the caller hangs up without pressing the record termination key or
before the configured recording timeout has elapsed.

Thanks

Anuj

When I run the reactive debugging on the script and I hit the key to record is when I get the error message

and the script aborts.  Do I need to have a write step in this section of my script?  If yes, what is the proper format?

The script worked before I applied the 8.0.11002-3 SR this past Saturday.  Previous version was 8.0.2.10000-41.

My write step is: Write Document (recordingDoc to workingPrompt). I have tried removing the write step and I get the same error mesasge.

Thanks!

hi, after you record the prompt where do you pick it up? in previous releases it was in wfavvid folder, how do I obtain the prompt on Linux? Any docs on that?

Thanx

You need to save it to the Repository now... no more wfavvid...

malnasle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Theresa,

You need to check via remote access on the uccx server whether the following directory exists:

/opt/cisco/uccx/temp

If it does, make sure the permissions and ownership for that folder are as below:

drwxrwxr-x   2 uccxuser   uccxservice   4096 temp

If it doesn’t exist, create it manually (under /opt/cisco/uccx) and give it the needed permissions and ownership.

Regards,

Mohammad AlNasleh

Theresa,

Did this resolve your issue?

I am having the exact error but I getting it on a Voice Browser step trying to run VXML.

Tom

Tom: The issue I had was two-fold... the permissions needed to be re-applied on the directory on the appliance. TAC had to re-apply these permissions for me. The 2nd issue is that you can no longer use the write document step in UCCx 8.x. I had to change it to an upload document step.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Theresa Robinson

kwaldecker
Level 1
Level 1

I am  getting this same exact error on my 8.02 SU2 system.

I am using the exact same script that is working on antoher customer running the exact same version.

are these permissions and folders that need to be created something i can do?

or is a tac case necessary

thanks!

kindly open a TAC case and mention the error message u have.

it will be better if u include the remote account details at the problem description also

Thanks.

Mohammad

This is a permission issue... TAC was able to reste permissions and everything then worked...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: