Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0.2 CAD Error

c.marcillat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i want to migrate my UCCX server to 8.0.2 , i use the upgrade tool windows to linux and it works perfectelly .

But I have the problem with the cisco agent desktop .

When the agent desktop is online, on the status bar we can see the switching of the status from "In service" to "Partial service" .

That's why, the agent desktop uses 40% of the CPU, and it's very slow and freezes .

On the log we can see this error every seconds :

ERROR FCCC2015 The connection to the Desktop Chat Service has been lost.

ERROR DAGT3056 Chat ChangeCallStatus failed.

The server is 8.0.2.SU4 : 8.0.2.11005-20

The cisco agent desktop is 8.0.2.9 .

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Guillaume

7 Replies 7

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just to check a few basics:

• You can actually click where it says Partial Service and see exactly what is broken in the pop-up window. Is it chat or something else? Monitoring/recording is a common one as well.
  • Are there any firewalls (PC- or network-based) or ACLs that would restrict traffic to the CCX server?
  • Have you tried restarting the Cisco Agent Call/Chat Service on the CCX server? Sometimes things just get stuck.
  • Do you have the Cisco Unified Presence integration turned on?

Hi Guillaume,

Same error codes have been witnessed and some suggestions\workarounds were gievn in the following thred.

Please see if it helps.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2026811

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hi,

thanks for your answer but i can't click where it says Partial Service because the software freezes .

I tried without any firewall and any antivirus . Nothing restrict the traffic to the CCX server

I tried restarting the service Cisco Agent Call / Chat Service but nothing changes .

I have no CIsco Unified Presence Integration tured on ...

Thanks,

Hi,

thanks but i have already checked all ... no change . The connection is good 1000 Mb Full duplex .

I try reinstalling many times the Agent Desktop with cleaning the windows registry .

I don't understand where the problem comes from ...

Thanks,

HI,

Did you run the CAD clinet configuration tool, after upgrading it to SU4? Just give a try of running it again in one of the CAd boxes.

Is this happening in all CAD boxes? Are all your CAD's using the same operating system? Please try to check which servies ae in CAD related services are in partial services either in UCCX servicability or in CAD (if it is freezing, please try to login in CAD in a supervisor box and check).

You may want and open a TAC case if it freezes in all CAD boxes.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi,

i upgrade after the installation so the CAD was not installed .

Then I installed CAD after running the CAD clinet configuration tool.

Yes, this is happening in all CAD boxes . The problem appears on XP (32 bits) or Seven (64 bits) .

Thanks,

Guillaume

Hi,

Is the PC NIC and switch port set to Auto for speed and Duplex? I have run into a lot of weird issues with Gigabit NIC's when you hard code the speed and duplex setting on either the PC or the switch port.