Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.0.2 - Supervisor don´t see agent that change queue

Hi Guys,

My Customer have the UCCX 8.0.2 and is the following problem: The Agent was changed for queue 2 ( The Agent was queue 1, but, the supervisor don´t see the agent. The agent keep the queue1. I did the check the configuration and didn´t found error. I run postinstall is correct the IP. Is there any procedure to do when the agent change queue? Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Re: UCCX 8.0.2 - Supervisor don´t see agent that change queue

Only agents that are assigned to the supervisor's team will appear in CSD. This is a separate step from skills or resource group assignment. This is done under Subsystems > RmCm > Teams.

Cisco Unified CCX Administration Guide, Release 8.5(1)

Re: UCCX 8.0.2 - Supervisor don´t see agent that change queue

Hi Jonathan,

I am sorry by explanation. A Supervisor Have 02 teams, for example:  team A and team B. two specific agent changed team B for Team A, and not problem, the supervisor to see the Agent, but, the Agent that was in the team A ans was for team B, continue appear in the supervisor in team A. The configuration was verified and was correct. The 04 Agent don´t change the PC, we are in the same local.

Thanks,

Wilson

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content