Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.0.2 - The service engine was to shutdown

Hi Guys,

Yesterday my Customer did upload patch DST CUCM 8.6.2.22900-9 and consequently we had to do restart in the all CUCM Servers. Today my Customer complain that the UCCX stop worked (The UCCX version 8.0.2.11005-20). I verified in the CUCM that the CTI Route Point not was registered, when I was verified the serviceability of UCCX, verified that the Service Engine was shutdown. The Service worked after restart this service, but, my Customer would like know what the cause of problem and if the problem had any relation with the restart off CUCM. Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

• Contact Center
5 REPLIES

Hi,

it's either the JTAPI version became different (by installing an update on CUCM) and the UCCX needed to refresh it, or UCCX was not able to handle that it lost sight of CUCM's.

G.

Hi Gergely,

We only putted a patch for DST (Date Summer Time) to CUCM, not was putted patch for version CUCM.  I can be wrong, but, I don´t believe that this patch could cause this problem.

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi,

I am not saying that it caused the problem. All I want to say is I have seen many ehm interesting connections in the Cisco voice world, for instance, a password set to "778008" could cause server meltdown in CUCM 3.1 (for instance).

G.

Hi Gergely,

No problem. I am analysing the logs. After finish I inform to You if found anything. Thanks for attentation,

Wilson

Hi Gergely,

I read the same forum a answer your about the similar problem: (https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2143413) the message error generated in JTAPI is the same:

%MIVR-SS_TEL-1-SS_OUT_OF_SERVICE:JTAPI subsystem in out of service: Failure reason=A number of route points are OOS

the documentation cisco site ask to restart the engine (I did exactly to work again) - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080154fcd.shtml

There were sync lost, in my understand.

Thanks,

Wilson

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.