Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.02 Callback script question

Hello,  We have a callback script that is working fine. The call flow is as follows: Caller lands in main script, if EWT in greater than 5 minutes they are offered a callback. When the caller is ready to be called back we use a place call statement to execute script "get agent on the line" which gets one of our agents on the line then the call is redirected to the customer. Working as expected.

Our sister company asked that I install it for them. They are running uccx 8.02 and we are running uccx 8.51.  We converted the scripts from 8.51 to 8.02. When the main script executes the place call statement to run the "get agent on the line" script  It continues to land in the unsuccessful branch.  I have checked to make sure the dialog group matches the default media group in UCCX and I'm using a different Call Contact...

Any suggestions?

Thank you

• Contact Center
Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES

Based on what you said, it's

Based on what you said, it's likely that your CTI Port CSS does not have access to the CTI Route Point PT and/or the CTI Port PT.  You can check that via CCMAdmin or CCM traces.

Anthony Holloway Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Thanks for the information

Thanks for the information Anthony.

This may help - After landing in the unsuccessful branch and the script ends. If I call the "get agent on the line" trigger manually it goes to the CSQ as expected.

That's further proof it's

That's further proof it's going to be a CSS issue.  You'd device CSS can reach the CTI Route Point DN and the CTI Port DN.

Anthony Holloway Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.