Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.02 - Transfer call to Unity Voicemail

I am working on a script for my new UCCX system and have it working well for the most part.

I am not having any problems with things during normal work hours.  However, when the Contact Center closes in the evening, instead of callers just getting a message that the center is closed and call back later, I would like to send the calls to a Unity users voicemail.  I can do this by dialing the Unity users extension and preceeding it with an asterisk from our CUCM system but when I try to do a Call Transfer in the script to that, I get a message that the system is having problems and call back. I.e., the prompt you get when the script can't be understood or followed.

Can anyone give me an example of how to do this in a script?  From another post, I beleive I may need to use a CTI Route point to the Voice Mailbox, instead of a users regular phone extension.  Note:  We intend to send the calls to the supervisor's voicemail so that they can be prioritized each morning.

Thanks,

Gene

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: UCCX 8.02 - Transfer call to Unity Voicemail

As with most things in CCX there are multiple ways to do this. Here's one option: use a Call Redirect step. You can either set the Called Address to the internal extension of your supervisor surrounded in quotes; or, set it to Preserve the Called Address and add the CTI Route Point [JTAPI Trigger] as an alternate extension on the user's Unity mailbox.

IMO, The easiest method is to Call Redirect to the Unity Pilot number, and use the Reset Destination to the voicemail extension.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

As with most things in CCX there are multiple ways to do this. Here's one option: use a Call Redirect step. You can either set the Called Address to the internal extension of your supervisor surrounded in quotes; or, set it to Preserve the Called Address and add the CTI Route Point [JTAPI Trigger] as an alternate extension on the user's Unity mailbox.

IMO, The easiest method is to Call Redirect to the Unity Pilot number, and use the Reset Destination to the voicemail extension.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content