Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.5.1 - Can't Delete Misnamed Script

Hi,

I mistakenly saved a debugging script to the script repository from the Script Editor application while working on some scripts today. There is now a script in the repository named [MIVR:10.200.233.170]9666-Parts_Warehouse 0.2.aef. Problem is I can't rename or delete this script.

If I try to rename it I see "Special characters are not allowed in file path. Please try again. Rename Failed. Please Try Again."

If I try and delete the file I receive "Special characters are not allowed in file path. Please try again."

To make things worse, since making this mistake the Application Manager service has been stuck in Partial Service which is affecting a few scripts running.

Does anyone know way of deleting or renaming this script without using the GUI? Running version 8.5.1.11003-32.

Thanks,

Jason

1 REPLY

UCCX 8.5.1 - Can't Delete Misnamed Script

Hi all,

For anyone that's interssted I was able to rename the script from the "Save As" dialog box from within the Editor. Once the name was changed to something acceptable I could then delete the script from the Admin page.

Cheers,

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content