Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 Scripting Assistance - Set Priority

jaredgray2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to configure the priority in my script similar to how they did this in the below discussion. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11892936/uccx-851-basic-scripting-assistance-set-priority

When I put the "set priority" in the script it errors out and callers hear the message that the system is experiencing problems.  The script runs fine without the "set priority".  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Review the MIVR log after you upload the script for clues on why it does not like it, also does the script validate fine in script editor?  Is the CCX engine in good state or partial, etc?

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is your CCX edition, is it Standard, Enhanced or Premium? Priority is not available in Standard CCX.

Chris

It is Cisco Unified CCX Premium.

Review the MIVR log after you upload the script for clues on why it does not like it, also does the script validate fine in script editor?  Is the CCX engine in good state or partial, etc?

Chris

Chris,

I attempted to validate the script and did get an error with the "Set Enterprise Call Info" step.  What's odd is that without the priority step the script still does not validate, but actually works fine.  As soon as I add the priority step to it though it breaks.

I removed the "Set Enterprise Call Info" step and the priority works as expected now.  Thank you for your assistance.

Jared