Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 Secondary UCCX Engine Partial Service

justgorr1
Level 1
Level 1

Hey all,

I have an UCCX Server (as secondary as part of HA) that has it's CCX Engine in Partial Service (specifically in the UCM Telephony Subsystem). I went through the MIVR logs and am seeing this error:

1697403: Jan 16 09:29:26.220 CST %MIVR-SS_TEL-2-REFRESH_CTI_PORT_GROUP_FAILED:Refresh of CTI Port group failed: Old Group id=null,Group id=0,Exception=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid number of channels: 20

1697404: Jan 16 09:29:26.220 CST %MIVR-SS_TEL-2-EXCEPTION:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid number of channels: 20

Is this error something that would cause my CCX Engine to be in partial service only on my secondary server or is there something else I should look for?

If you need more information, let me know!

Thanks,

Justin

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What does the control center look like? Here's a working example:

Well that's not right. What happens if you do a telephony system data resync? Note this is service impacting and would drop queued calls.

I have not tried that yet as both servers have been rebooted recently. Wouldn't a restart handle a resync or is that something that has to be manually done?

That has to be done manually. It forces CCX to rebuild all of the CTI Route Points & Ports in CUCM.

I will schedule a Data Resync period then and let you know if this works. Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: