Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.5.1 Secondary UCCX Engine Partial Service

Hey all,

I have an UCCX Server (as secondary as part of HA) that has it's CCX Engine in Partial Service (specifically in the UCM Telephony Subsystem). I went through the MIVR logs and am seeing this error:

1697403: Jan 16 09:29:26.220 CST %MIVR-SS_TEL-2-REFRESH_CTI_PORT_GROUP_FAILED:Refresh of CTI Port group failed: Old Group id=null,Group id=0,Exception=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid number of channels: 20

1697404: Jan 16 09:29:26.220 CST %MIVR-SS_TEL-2-EXCEPTION:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid number of channels: 20

Is this error something that would cause my CCX Engine to be in partial service only on my secondary server or is there something else I should look for?

If you need more information, let me know!

Thanks,

Justin

6 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

What does the control center look like? Here's a working example:

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

VIP Super Bronze

Well that's not right. What happens if you do a telephony system data resync? Note this is service impacting and would drop queued calls.

I have not tried that yet as both servers have been rebooted recently. Wouldn't a restart handle a resync or is that something that has to be manually done?

VIP Super Bronze

That has to be done manually. It forces CCX to rebuild all of the CTI Route Points & Ports in CUCM.

I will schedule a Data Resync period then and let you know if this works. Thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies