cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCx 8.5 Admin menu bar items not working/dropping down

amir.syed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys, new to this forum and hoping I am posting this in correct area, please correct me if I am wrong.

I have installed a UCCX 8.5 for lab testing in vmware and have integrated it with CUCM. The problem I ran into is UCCX admin menu bar is not working/drop down at all even if I click or hover my mouse over it.

I have confirmed following

1) all server services are running and I can see all the menu items

2) I am able to login to each console type (serviceability/os admin/recovery/etc etc)

3) I have tried reinstalling the server again

4) using std lic that comes with dvd, have used prem in previous install but same issue

5) have tried multiple browsers to make sure if it's not settings related

6) UCCX admin and OS Admin menu are only one that are not working while others are working okay..

7) Have noticed white strip/line (slightly different than other working menu) underneath

would appreciate if someone can shed some light into this, if you have seen or faced this error/issue before?

Regards,

Amir

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adierker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

don´t use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 11 ( or setting the UCCX site in compatibility mode).

Regards,

Andreas

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

adierker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

don´t use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 11 ( or setting the UCCX site in compatibility mode).

Regards,

Andreas

amir.syed
Level 1
Level 1

Excellent, that worked :) but strange thing, that login screen text was so shrunk/small, that I could not even see username when trying to login using I.E 8x! but after successful login, the text size turned back to normal.