UCCx 8.5 Admin menu bar items not working/dropping down
Hi Guys, new to this forum and hoping I am posting this in correct area, please correct me if I am wrong.
I have installed a UCCX 8.5 for lab testing in vmware and have integrated it with CUCM. The problem I ran into is UCCX admin menu bar is not working/drop down at all even if I click or hover my mouse over it.
I have confirmed following
1) all server services are running and I can see all the menu items
2) I am able to login to each console type (serviceability/os admin/recovery/etc etc)
3) I have tried reinstalling the server again
4) using std lic that comes with dvd, have used prem in previous install but same issue
5) have tried multiple browsers to make sure if it's not settings related
6) UCCX admin and OS Admin menu are only one that are not working while others are working okay..
7) Have noticed white strip/line (slightly different than other working menu) underneath
would appreciate if someone can shed some light into this, if you have seen or faced this error/issue before?
Excellent, that worked :) but strange thing, that login screen text was so shrunk/small, that I could not even see username when trying to login using I.E 8x! but after successful login, the text size turned back to normal.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...