Cisco Support Community
Community Member

UCCX 8.5 and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012

Good afternoon,

Is anyone familiar with integrating UCCX 8.5 and Microsoft Dynamics ERP(AX) system? I know there is a product for Cisco Call Connector that integrates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, but it appears to be End of Life --

We are going to be getting a new ERP system put in place over the next year and a half and I know i will need to replace a lot of scripts and documents to point at new web services provided by Microsoft Dynamics A/X system, since a lot of our data will be moved from Oracle to behind the ERP system.

I haven't been pulled into the project team as of yet as they are still in the planning stages with our Microsoft Dynamics partner. I'm just looking to get a head start on researching what sort of integration options there are between the 2 systems since I administer the UCCX side of our system and handle development..... i know I will have to make a lot of changes at some point.

I'm not sure if there is an official product suite used to help integrate or if it's as simple as just pointing to new web services and passing data back and forth via XML documents, like we currently do with our oracle databases. (Either via web service using xml documents steps or via stored procedures using java code.)

If anyone has any experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and would like to point me in the right direction i'd sure appreciate it!         

CreatePlease to create content