Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.5 and VMware 5.5

Is anyone successfully running UCCX 8.5 SU4 on VMware 5.5 with vmware tiools upgraded to 5.5 also? This is a temporary solution for me until I upgrade my UCCX. I am running this on VMware 5.5 but I haven't upgraded the VMware tools on the UCCX box yet. I know that the wiki only shows support for 8.5 SU4 on esxi 5.1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

HiIt works OK in my lab, but

Hi

It works OK in my lab, but in production I stay within the Cisco guidelines... 

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

HiIt works OK in my lab, but

Hi

It works OK in my lab, but in production I stay within the Cisco guidelines... 

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron. I ended up

Thanks Aaron. I ended up backing up the UCCX server with VEEAM before upgrading the VM tools. I then successfully upgraded the tools and have no issues so far. Like I said this is a temporary solution until I get my call manager and uccx box upgraded. If I do run into issues I can always resort back to the VM backup before the tools upgrade.

Super Bronze

Yeah... don't forget that

Yeah... don't forget that will create a gap in your historical reporting data even if your configuration hasn't changed :-)

Views
Helpful
Replies