Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.5 Auto callback feature not working for some agents

We have two call center locations both using the same UCCX servers and setup. One here in Houston, and the other in Jamaica. The Jamaica users are connected via a VPN tunnel and take calls as if they were sitting on a different floor in this building. They do not handle overflow, they work as an integral part of the team. I have been able to verify that this problem is only occurring at the Jamaica call center. Since we do not have any other anomalies concerning the Jamaica call center, it does not seem to make sense that the distance would have any effect on this callback feature, but it something that needs to be considered.

The issue is that the callback works perfectly for the agents in Houston - a spot becomes available and the callback feature calls the agent, displays the info on the CAD, gives a verbal message concerning the caller ID and then dials the outbound number to the caller. When the agent in Jamaica gets a callback they see the info on the CAD, the system calls their phone and then it goes dead. No voice meessage and the outbound call is never placed.

The Jamaica agents are in the same CSQ's as the Houston agents, and receive calls just as if they were sitting in the same room. The phones are setup identically with the exception of a different DHCP IP. Every other aspect of the setup works. 

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions at all, I will be most grateful to hear them.

R. Hart

Update:

I figured out that the problem was due to there not being any delay before the callback info was given. I added a 10 second delay to the  beginning of the menu and that solved the problem

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content