cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 - Custom reports (not using Crystal)

Ellen Kennedy
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer requesting a report of the calls per hour per agent...Say I go into the reporting system that I have setup and the person is able to select a date range and queue name, the output should show a series of tables (one for each day) that includes agent name, with the number of calls taken per hour....

can anyone point me in the right direction of a sql statement that would querry the database to do so?

1 Reply 1

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Custom reporting on the UCCX platform can be a real chore, luckily if what you're doing is only a modification of an existing report you can create the new report with minimal hassle.

UCCX primarily uses stored procedures to generating report data, the procedure name and variables it consumes are provided in the report defintions provided with the HRC client (check the installed directory). This is an XML file you can parse.

From there, you may customize to your hearts content and display to whatever interface deemed appropriate.

You may wish to consult both the UCCX Database Schema and Historical Reports developer guide for your partitcular version of UCCX.

HTH,

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com