Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.5 E-Mail Agent Responding E-Mail Address

I'm running into an issue where I have UCCX up and running, and E-Mails can come into agents. When they respond, the response is set to the customer. I then tried to change the "FROM" address that UCCX uses to send the to match the Exchange Distribution List the email came in on, but it is getting rejected. I set the permission in the Exchange Management Shell, and I can SendAs from Outlook successfully. It just doesnt seem to be working from UCCX at this point, any thoughts? Also, I'm using Exchange 2010.

Thanks in advance!!

Everyone's tags (6)
2 REPLIES
Super Bronze

UCCX 8.5 E-Mail Agent Responding E-Mail Address

Hi

I think this is a new feature in the 9.0 release. Can't recalll where I heard or read that though..

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi , I have different problem

Hi ,

I have different problem. After configured the UCCX 8.5 to Agent Mail, we receive the e-mails message but when we answer the message stay in exchange as you can see below. Does anybody know something like that?

Exchange Account = uccx.email@company.com

Exchange Distribution List = uccx@company.com (member uccx.email@company.com)

Config SMTP and IMAP

Agent E-mail Settings

Continue here

Best regards

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho
Views
Helpful
Replies