Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCX 8.5 - Intermitent calls being disconnected when connected to agent

I am seeing what appear to be a lot of errors but not 100% sure what to make of them. It looks like in the one below it is unable to start a session to the selected agent? This is happening 10 - 20 times a day on a few hundred total calls.

Processing msg: SessionTerminatedMsg (Rsrc:mwright@CWW-Users.com ID:2802007/1 Type:PRIMARY CONSULT Cause:INVALID Abort Exception:null  

Attaching a log file excerpt. The calling party is 7244781445 and the trigger is 4123241065.

Would be greatful for suggestions.

Thanks,

Rob

Everyone's tags (4)
3 REPLIES

UCCX 8.5 - Intermitent calls being disconnected when connected t

Check if the location bandwidth between the UCCX CTI Port and the Agent phone being exceeded.  You can either just change the bandwidth to unlimited for testing or you can pull CUCM logs.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Anthony Holloway

What specific log entries would I be looking for in CUCM?

I'm not sure.  You could capture the failure timestamp from the user, download the logs from CUCM, search for the beginning of the call with the search: "digit.+analysis.+match", and then just walk the log file from there.

Reading CUCM traces is not for everyone.  My approach is to atleast scan it once before calling in TAC to help me.  Sometimes you get lucky and the error message hits you in the face.  Sometimes not.

Anthony Holloway

Anthony Holloway

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content