Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 IVR outbound campaign features

m.mei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, 

I am going to propose UCCCX 8.5 to a potential and there is a concern about a specific requirement: IVR outbound voice campaigns. 

The requirement is the following: 

a) up to 4 numbers for customer. (UCCX support up to 3) 

b) the (4) numbers must be called with priority (first attempts to number one, then to number two and so on) 

c) the record must be closed only if customer sends a DTMF (confirmation to IVR message). If customer doesn't confirm, he has to be called again until the reach of the max attempts. 

d) automati file import (with no manual upload)

I have more experience with UCCE where the requirements can be achieved, but the sizing of the CC scales better to UCCX. 

Can someone give me a feed as I read in other posts seems that is not possible to interact with database in UCCX in orther to modify records status an also for creating automatic filre upload.

Regards

Mario

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

a) How can I handle phone4 for the customer (ie. customer with phone1, phone2, phone3, phone4)?

Answer: I think its not possible. Max of 3 phone numbers per customer can be imported.

b)  do you mean: first all attempts (up to 3) to phone1 then all attempts  to phone 2 ... or there is a single attempt for single phone number for a  total of max. 3 attempts for record?

Answer: I think its 3 attempts to each contact and not the number.

c) How can I leave the  outbound record open even if the customer has been contacted and  connected to IVR? So becouse the record must be closed only if customer  sends a DTMF as message confirmation? If the customer doesn't send DTMF  the record must remain open and he has to be contacted again

Answer: If it has successfully dialed a contact than this number will be removed automatically. For your requirement you may need to refer the UCCX scripting guide for the feasible solution.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Mario,

In UCCX 8.5 , broadly there are 2 modes of Outbound calls.

It come with the Premium license package

1. Agent Based - Direct Preview

2. IVR Based - Predective and Progressive- For this you need a external SIP dialer

a. There are 6 parameters through which you can import contacts to the campaign.

Namely, Account Number , First Name, last name, Phone1, Phone2 and Phone3

b.  It can call these thress numbers in order, phone1, phone2 and phone3

c. Yes, maximum attempts to dial a contact is 3. You can set it according to your requirement, it resides in camapaign

page.

d. I am not aware about automatic file import, i guess the UCCX Administrator has to import the contact list to each

campaign.

Please refer the chapter 13 - Configuring Unified CCX Outbound Dialer from page 311 for more information,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851ag.pdf

Hope it helps,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the starts below the right answers !!

Hi Anand,

thank you for your answer.

I have the concerns becouse I don't have much experiense with UCCX and in the documentation I didn't find the detailed answer.

About open points:

a) How can I handle phone4 for the customer (ie. customer with phone1, phone2, phone3, phone4)?

b) do you mean: first all attempts (up to 3) to phone1 then all attempts to phone 2 ... or there is a single attempt for single phone number for a total of max. 3 attempts for record?

c) How can I leave the outbound record open even if the customer has been contacted and connected to IVR? So becouse the record must be closed only if customer sends a DTMF as message confirmation? If the customer doesn't send DTMF the record must remain open and he has to be contacted again.

Thank you

Mario

Hi,

Answer: I think its not possible. Max of 3 phone numbers per customer can be imported.

b)  do you mean: first all attempts (up to 3) to phone1 then all attempts  to phone 2 ... or there is a single attempt for single phone number for a  total of max. 3 attempts for record?

Answer: I think its 3 attempts to each contact and not the number.

c) How can I leave the  outbound record open even if the customer has been contacted and  connected to IVR? So becouse the record must be closed only if customer  sends a DTMF as message confirmation? If the customer doesn't send DTMF  the record must remain open and he has to be contacted again

Answer: If it has successfully dialed a contact than this number will be removed automatically. For your requirement you may need to refer the UCCX scripting guide for the feasible solution.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hello,

have you been able to setup the system?

I am planning to setup the same features.

I also need to make reports that show if the customer pressed DTMF or not.

Can you help me explaining me the architecture you adopted?

Thank you.