Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.5 Multi-Line

I have a client that is not configured to Display Non-ACD calls however they  are still seeing calls to their DID lines apppear in CAD.  These calls are also  appearing in the Agent Real Time Displays in CAD.

I read the section in the UCCX User Guide regarding Single Line vs Multi Line  and it looks like if we are using single line that calls to non-ACD lines cannot  be answered via CAD and should also not appear in the contact appearance panel.   Am I missing something here?

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

UCCX 8.5 Multi-Line

Hi John,

You can disable this through the CDA.Please refer the below below link page number 158 to disable non acd call dispaly on CAD.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/cda85ccxug-cm.pdf

Regards,

Gnan

UCCX 8.5 Multi-Line

Gnan,

I actually did check that setting already and the Display Non-ACD Calls option is NOT checked yet we are still seeing non ACD calls appearing in CAD and in the Agent Real Time Displays.  Is there any other place I should be looking?

Thanks for the reply.

John

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content