Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.5 Redirect to Parameter Value

I have a new group of users who would like to transfer after-hours calls to various cell phones as they decide daily.

My first thought is to create a parameter value their boss can update on their own with the current cell phone # of the person they chose it to be

I've set my Parameter Value as a String, and selected my Call Redirect to use it.

I've set my trigger for the application to the CTI partition with our Long Distance search space.

I've tried setting the trigger Calling Search Space for Redirect to all three options, [default, calling address, route point] with no luck as debug shows it always goes to Unsuccessful.

What am I overlooking ?

2 REPLIES

Could be lots of things.  You

Could be lots of things.  You CUCM traces will be the best place to start.  See if you are even getting a "Digit analysis: match" line for the call, and then trace it from there.

Just to clarify, did you change the CTI Route Point (aka Trigger) CSS or the CTI Port (aka ... Port) CSS?  It would be the CTI Port CSS you modify not the Trigger.  Not sure, which you meant, because you mentioned trigger, but I didn't want to assume anything.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Cisco Employee

Hi,You have modified the

Hi,

You have modified the Trigger's Redirect CSS. Please change it to Default as this is the CSS of the CTI RP, which needs to contain the partition of the CTI port.

A call when arrived at the trigger is Redirected to a CTI port (selected by CCX) and this is done through the CSS you have attempted to change.

A Call Redirect Step on the script uses the Redirect Calling Search Space on the Call Control group which is set to Redirect Party at default. This would mean that the CTI port's CSS will be used and this needs to contain the Partition of the Route Pattern to which the number is pointing.

This can also be set to the Calling Party where it will use the Calling Party CSS.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arundeep

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content