Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

UCCX 8.5 same skill delivery question

Hi all, I've a question about how a call is delivered when agents in ready state have same skill level in the same CSQ.

In my CSQ I have 4 agent with skill 9, 2 with 7 and 1 with 5. How can I set the algoritm used for the first 4 agent?

Now calls is delivered to the first agent, maybe the best is longest time idle to balancing the work on the call center.

Enrico.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Enrico,

It depends on what algorithm you are using on the CSQ definition as you have few to pick from. For example if you are using Most Skilled then the first call will be offered to agent with skill competency of 9, etc.  If you are using Longest Idle then the competency is irrelevant and call will be delivered to an agent that has been IDLE the longest. There are some other ones as well. If you are using Most Skilled and 2 agents have the same skill competency then longest idle is used between those agents.

HTH,

Chris

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Enrico,

It depends on what algorithm you are using on the CSQ definition as you have few to pick from. For example if you are using Most Skilled then the first call will be offered to agent with skill competency of 9, etc.  If you are using Longest Idle then the competency is irrelevant and call will be delivered to an agent that has been IDLE the longest. There are some other ones as well. If you are using Most Skilled and 2 agents have the same skill competency then longest idle is used between those agents.

HTH,

Chris

Just to add on to what Chris already said, there is a definition of each algorithm starting at Step 6 on page 8-21

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851ag.pdf

Community Member

"If you are using Most Skilled and 2 agents have the same skill competency then longest idle is used between those agents."

This was the information that I can't found on docs.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content