Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCCX 8.5 script integrated with BD (Oracle Functions & Procedures)

UCCX 8.5 script integrated with BD (Oracle Functions & Procedures)

=============================================================

UCCX Versión: 8.5.1.11004-25
====================== I have a UCCX script with steps related with Oracle database. The query is to know if the steps "DB Read" and "DB Get" instead of being targeted to tables of databases can be activators
of Oracle functions and processes to read and obtain information from the database. I need execute this functions and processes with DB steps on the scripts: 1.-  FUNCTION : PR_IVR.VALIDAR_CLINICA (CODCLINICA)
Input:  Codclinica varchar2(14) Return: 0  - False             1 - True 2.- FUNCTION: PR_IVR.VALIDAR_ASEGURADO (CEDULA)       Input: Codclinica varchar2(14) Return: 0 - False             1 - True 3.- PROCEDURE: PR_IVR.ASEG_NRO_VERIF ( CEDULA, DEDUCIBLE, NRO)
Input: Cedula Number(10), Codclinica varchar2(14) Output:  Deducible Number(14), nro number(10) Is possible this configuration?. What is needed to run these processes within the database from the script?.

The goal of this script is:

1) FUNCTION: PR_IVR.VALIDAR_CLINICA (CODCLINICA): The system prompts the caller to enter the code to validate
the medical clinic database.
The caller enter the code of the clinic and the script should take that code, validate it on the
table and return a true or false.

2) FUNCTION: PR_IVR.VALIDAR_ASEGURADO (CEDULA): The system prompts the caller to enter your card number to
validate it in the database. The caller enter the identification number and the script should take that number, validate it on
the table and return if an insured or not.

3) PROCEDURE: PR_IVR.ASEG_NRO_VERIF (CEDULA, DEDUCIBLE, NRO): If the user was previously validated (in function 2)
and certainly is an insured with the same ballot as the person is validated if the policy is active and how much is the deductible,
if this is positive, the script played two prompts:
1) the policy is Active, the verification number is XXXXX  and   2) with a deductible of  ####### (Bolivares).
As I understand it, the check number is generated automatically by the database.

I attach some images and script (.aef file).

Thanks in advance.

EG
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content