Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 user and licensing question

ivana vidakovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Lets say I have 5 premium licenses.Is it possible to configure 5 phones and 10 users in CUCM so that I have 2 users controlling the same phone, and so that in the end I have 10 agents in UCCX, where only 5 would be logged into CAD at the same time? Would I have any licensing issues?

Best regards,

Ivana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ivana, you can configure 10 agents and use 5 phones without a problem. Of course there can be logged just 5 agents at the same time, as this agent seats are concurrent. You can also configure extension mobility, so you can give personal extensions to your different agents.

HTH

Please rate helpful answers.

Gabriel.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ivana, you can configure 10 agents and use 5 phones without a problem. Of course there can be logged just 5 agents at the same time, as this agent seats are concurrent. You can also configure extension mobility, so you can give personal extensions to your different agents.

HTH

Please rate helpful answers.

Gabriel.

Gabriel is correct (+5), the UCCX licenses are concurrent logged in sessions not configured agents, so if you have 10 agents working on 2 shifts and only 5 of them login at a time, you have sufficient number of licenses.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: