Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.5script menu ignores input

I have UCCX 8.5 and a script that has a menu with an option to press 1.  This was tested and used to work.  It's currently not working.  When you hear the menu option to press 1 it ignores the input and continues playing the prompt.  Any ideas on what is happening.  It seems to ignore any options as I have changed the menu to accept any digjts.  I have other scripts that are accepting the menu options and have gone into editor to copy and paste that particular menu but it still won't work in this particular script.

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Cynthia,Did you check in

Hi Cynthia,

Did you check in the prompts tab of the menu step whether the barge in radio button is set to yes or not ?

Thanks,

Ishita

Cisco Employee

Hi Cynthia,Can you try

Hi Cynthia,

Can you try calling the trigger number internally and check if that is working?

This might be an MTP issue, is this trigger pointing to the same call control group as the other working triggers ?

Yes,I am actually testing

Yes,

I am actually testing internally.  When I dial the number I get the menu and if I hold I get the hold prompts.  There is a menu after the callers holds that allows them to opt out of the call center.  It is a separate Call Control Group.  I have tested the other CSQs and it works but for some reason this one doesn't.   I reset the CTI manager last night as well as the UCCX engine.

Cynthia..can you go into the

Cynthia..can you go into the script and perform a screencopy of the Menu Properties, especially the Filter Tab..hopefully the issue is as simple as option 1 not being selected (red) for the appropriate Connection. 

thank You for your response. 

thank You for your response.  Yes, it seems like everytime I went into the menu properties to input and verified it was checked, it wasn't.   I did perform maintenance last night on the server which seems to have corrected the issue.  I went into the input and checked it again , applied it, closed it and reopened it and it is now consistently staying red.   Thank You and all that responded for their assistance in resolving this.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content