Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 8.5SU4 Historical Reporting Scheduler not working on Win7 via RDP

Hi,

I am trying to run a Windows 7 SP1 (tried both x64 and x86) VM as a report scheduler machine. I installed Historical Reporting and this works fine. However, the Scheduler does not seem to want to run. Whenever I log in (using RDP) to Windows it should automatically start up but no tray icon appears and ReportScheduler.exe is not among the running services. I also tried rightclicking and selecting 'run as administrator' but this doesn't change a thing. The user I log in with is local administrator on the machine. The machine is part of a domain, I also tried logging in as a domain admin which doesn't work either.

However, I noticed that when I log in to the console through the VMware vSphere Client, the Scheduler will run (tray icon and service running)! When I log in to the console, start the Scheduler and then log in through RDP to the session of the console, the scheduler will still be running. If I then stop the scheduler and try to start it from RDP again, it won't start.

Is there any known bug regarding this issue?

Regards,

Ruud van Strijp

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

UCCX 8.5SU4 Historical Reporting Scheduler not working on Win7 v

I have experienced the same, there is no bug for this.

I started using VNC for a change instead of RDP for this purpose.

Regards,
Chuck

Please rate helpful posts and identify correct answers.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

UCCX 8.5SU4 Historical Reporting Scheduler not working on Win7 v

I have experienced the same, there is no bug for this.

I started using VNC for a change instead of RDP for this purpose.

Regards,
Chuck

Please rate helpful posts and identify correct answers.

Views
Helpful
Replies