Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

UCCX 8 Custom report - stored procedure

I'm porting over a custom UCCX 5 historical report to UCCX 8. I'm trying to port the stored procedure to informix but some of the helper routines such as getRoutingSkills(), getRestrictedDate() and parse2() are all restricted and I don't have permission to grant access to the report user.

A call to one of these functions generate the error message "SQL Error (getrestricteddate) cannot be resolved."

I'm logging in to the informix database with the uccxhruser account and I don't know of any other account with elevated privilege that I can use for development.

My question is there any documentation on security requirements for creating stored procedures for UCCX 8? What do i need to do to gain access to the functions listed above? Do i need to re-create these helper routines myself?

Please advise.

Thanks

Chris

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: UCCX 8 Custom report - stored procedure

I've noticed there's a database user named "uccxuser" with privilege set to "DBA".  I believe this is the account i should be using to create my stored procedures but I don't know the password to it.  Does anyone know how custom stored procedures should be created on uccx 8's database and which account we should be use?

Thanks

Chris

Re: UCCX 8 Custom report - stored procedure

I saw this as I was struggling similar issues, and thought it worthy to come back and provide a reply..

Simply a bug, that can be overcome with SU2.

http://www.cisco.com/web/ccbu/CRS/8/0/2/SU2/UCCX_802_SU2_Relnote.pdf

Views
Helpful
Replies