cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 java.net.SocketException

chipster13
Level 1
Level 1

I've created a custom jar file and uploaded it through the AppAdmin page.  I've restarted the services as well.  If I attempt to debug a simple script remotely that does a start, delay 5 seconds, end.  Everything works fine.

If I create an object of a type that is in my custom jar file, and don't even use it, I get the error "Error unmarshaling return header; nested exception is: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset".

Once again, I don't even have to use the object, I just create it, and I get the error.  I compiled my jar under the approved 1.6_17 JRE.

Any help is appreciated.

3 Replies 3

chipster13
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, wasn't all that clear.  I get the error when I try to debug, even when I don't use the new variable. .  .

Are you instantiating the object or just creating the object with a null value?

Hi James,

This error comes when custom class is not found by the workflow executor.

Anthony,

This error comes in both the cases - instantiate the object or just create the object with a null value.

But this gets resolved when you restart the engine, James - could you please double check if you restarted the engine.

HTH,

Prateek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: