Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 Monitoring and Recording Server Initial Config in HA

Chts
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I'm trying to replicate second node with first  node  in HA Configuration ,,But it says Add to Cluster is failed because of   Connection time out. Please try again with correct entries. but both  IP's are reachable over LAN and updated second node details in the first  node as well.

I appreciate if you can one let me know what could be the reason ?

18 Replies 18

Hi,

Looks like some network connectivity issue.

Please make sure that both the nodes are accessible to each other by ip address\hostnames and also make sure that the CUCM and DNS servers are all accessible.

Thanks,

Anand

Run the following from node 1.

utils network ping "node2ip"

See if they are reachable between the different vm host as all the other possible causes have already been addressed.

If it is reachable, then try disabling the csa on node 1.

Regards

Hoai

Hello ,

I tried to ping second node IP/hostname from first node both are reachable and response also good.

CUCM , DNSs are also accesible. Can you please let me know how to disable CSA on node 1.

Hi,

Are you using the same Version\Build\SU on the second UCCX node as of First UCCX node?

Is your hardware\OVA template are same on both the nodes?

HA license is applied on Publisher? Second Node details are added in the First node?

If all these things are valid, than you need to check the logs for the exact reason for failure.

Thanks,

Anand