Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 Prompt Recording 'beep' in the end

shiquan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using a script to record and upload prompt wav file in UCCX version 8. The problem is there is always a beep at the end of the prompt. It seems the system also records the '#' caller pressed to end the recording as a DTMF sound. This is pretty annoying and I cannot find any method to remove it.

It is weird that UCCX version 4 does not have this problem.

Anybody has similar issue or solution?

Thanks a lot.

Soup

4 Replies 4

mlucas1911
Level 4
Level 4

I'm running 8.5.1(SU2), I dont hear the terminating beep. Make sure your steps are similar to mine.

Mike

paul johnson
Level 1
Level 1

Soup, I'm having the same problem where there is a beep or click at the end of every recording.   Did you ever find a solution?   Mine is happening on 8.5.1 SU2.    I used the same script at another customer but didn't have this problem.

Paul

Hi All,

This issue could be the phone the prompt is being recorded on, we have seen this issue on Cisco IP phone 7962's.  I would be interested to see if these were the same phones used in the above cases. I realize these cases are old, but any information would be great.

Thank you in advance..

Also another issue may be Bug Id: CSCef88319

DTMF tones being heard when dtmf relay is configured - another possibility that needs to be checked.