Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 questions

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I just installed UCCX 8 Premium with HA and have a question.  Is there a set of default scripts that come with the install?  I can't seem to find them anywhere.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

Also note that the built-in/system scripts are pretty much the same thing as the templates available in the CRS Editor when you click new.

E.g. icd.aef = Simple_Queueing template

Rmon.aef = Remote_Monitoring template

If you really want to access them, assign one to an application and note the script name when you configure it (e.g. SSCRIPT[rmon.aef], including the double 'S'). Go into CRS Editor, then do a reactive debug, and enter the script name e.g. SSCRIPT[rmon.aef]

Call it, and your system script will debug. You can then save it out after you hit the 'stop debug' icon.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are probably a few basics such as aa.aef or icd.aef in the system script repo. Since you do not have file system access, you would need to open these from within the CCX Step Editor. Cisco has also published others in the Cisco Contact Center Express Script Repository.

Yeah, I looked in the obvious places and couldn't find default scripts.  I'm hoping to be wrong about this, they come in handy (and are also a big help to script newcomers.)  Maybe I haven't looked hard enough on the server.

BTW, CRS8 looks excellent so far.  Glad they went to Linux.  Installation and configuration were a breeze for anyone who's done it before, loving it so far.

Hi

Also note that the built-in/system scripts are pretty much the same thing as the templates available in the CRS Editor when you click new.

E.g. icd.aef = Simple_Queueing template

Rmon.aef = Remote_Monitoring template

If you really want to access them, assign one to an application and note the script name when you configure it (e.g. SSCRIPT[rmon.aef], including the double 'S'). Go into CRS Editor, then do a reactive debug, and enter the script name e.g. SSCRIPT[rmon.aef]

Call it, and your system script will debug. You can then save it out after you hit the 'stop debug' icon.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I don't see an option for templates when I click new, but I noticed that when I went to create a new script from scratch that it showed an wfavvid_801 folder in my Program Files folder.  So, with this platform apparently the sample scripts are stored on the CRS Editor user's machine, not on the server.  Cool.

You have to use File > New, not the New icon in the toolbar, in order to see the new script template window wizard thing.

texasjet79
Level 1
Level 1

Are the default system prompts in UCCX 8 Still?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: