Helpful
Replies

uccx 8 script dtmf digits wrong interpretation

liettig
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have uccx 8.

I have a script with a menu. When calling from many different type of phones and countries the menu script works correctly.

When calling from iphone the system gets 22 instead of 2 (I mean that the user from iphone press 2 but the script get 22).

Is there anyone who has an idea on how to solve this issue?

many thanks in advance

4 Replies 4

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It would be interesting to see what MIVR logs shows when the digit "2" is pressed on Iphone.  If the log shows that it receives the DTMF tone twice for "2" then it might be the gateway which is sending the tone twice.

Regards

Anuj

Hi anubhati,

thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I am not comfortable with uccx 8 logs yet. Can you please tell me which logs you want me to enable on UCCX 8 from the following possible choice:

Cisco Unified UCCX Engine (LIBRARIES, MANAGERS, MISCELLANEOUS, STEPS, SUBSYSTEMS) - level debugging or xdebugging1 - 5?

Cisco Unified UCCX Administration (LIBRARIES, MANAGERS, MISCELLANEOUS, STEPS, SUBSYSTEMS) - level debugging or xdebugging1 - 5?

Cisco Unified UCCX Editor (LIBRARIES, MANAGERS, MISCELLANEOUS, STEPS, SUBSYSTEMS) - level debugging or xdebugging1 - 5?

Thanks in advance

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

On your gateway, do you have it configured to relay DTMF tones out of band?  That is usually the cause of stuff like this.

Hi Clifford,

thank you for your answer. The gateway is an H323 gateway and dtmf relay h245-alphanumeric is configured under voip dialpeer to CUCM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: