Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.x System Prompts Gender

Vinay K M
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Eveyone,

I am trying to explore is there an option to set the system default prompts for numset and date to male voice for English Langugage

Best regards

Vinay

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, system def prompts can not be changed but they can be overriden by user recorded prompts. Please lemme know if you need more details about overriding user recorded prompts over system def prompts. Also, post your complete UCCX version.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

Is there any way to get Male voice for System english prompts.

Thanks

Vinay

I dont think so but if that's the business critical requirement, I suggest you reach out to CAM team locally in your country & raise a PER request, so that BU can either include the enhancement in next release or favor you by giving set of system prompts, if they have any. Later part, I am sure it not the standard way of packaging, so not worth hoping for.

GP.

Thanks Gajanan ,

Its been helpful of you , if you can help us in getting male gender system prompts that would be nice .

Regards

Vinay

Vinay,

I would be really glad if I could do it for you. Getting male voice system prompts ( if at all they were there ) & delivering them via this channel is definitely not possible. To explore, whether there is any such possibility, please follow official channel as recommended above i.e. reach out to CAM team & ask them to contact BU. If male voice prompts are not available at this time & it's critical business need for your org, raise a PER ticket so that BU considers it for next release.

GP.