Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 802 INSTALLATION HELP REQUIRED

Hi fellows

i want to setup UCCX802 on 8gb ram 64 bit Window 7 operating system for lab purpose.

At his stage i am not sure whether i can do that or not. I just want to setup UCCX 802 so that i can practice a lot for my exam. i have the demo license and i want you please help me, How i can setup UCCX 802.

I need step by step instructions about what do i need inorder to setup UCCX 802. Thanks

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

UCCX 802 INSTALLATION HELP REQUIRED

Install VMware Workstation (or server), use the OVA to build a CUCM and CCX virtual machine, and install the software from bootable media. Note that what you can download from Cisco.com is NOT bootable. You'll need an Intel processor; AMD is known not to work.

Once the software is installed you can use the Installation Guide and Administration Guides for CCX for step-by-step instructions.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Views
Helpful
Replies