Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 802 INSTALLATION HELP REQUIRED

usmanghani255
Level 1
Level 1

Hi fellows

i want to setup UCCX802 on 8gb ram 64 bit Window 7 operating system for lab purpose.

At his stage i am not sure whether i can do that or not. I just want to setup UCCX 802 so that i can practice a lot for my exam. i have the demo license and i want you please help me, How i can setup UCCX 802.

I need step by step instructions about what do i need inorder to setup UCCX 802. Thanks

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Install VMware Workstation (or server), use the OVA to build a CUCM and CCX virtual machine, and install the software from bootable media. Note that what you can download from Cisco.com is NOT bootable. You'll need an Intel processor; AMD is known not to work.

Once the software is installed you can use the Installation Guide and Administration Guides for CCX for step-by-step instructions.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: