Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0.2.10000-71 - Common Partition is high

Ayaz Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a UCCX cluster and both server's common partition are in the high 90%.  I downloaded all the log files and deleted them from the server.  I tried the following steps, which did work for CUCM;

Open RTMT. Click on Alerts Central. Right click on LogPartitionLowWaterMarkExceeded and click Set/Alert Properties. Click next and then move the slider to 50%. Click next a couple of more
times and save. Next go to LogPartitionHighWaterMarkExceeded and move the value to around 75%, next a couple of times and then save.

I also changed the the number of files and size under traces configuration.  Still no change.

I came accross some postings that mention this can be done through cli but no steps or commands were given.

If anyone has encountered this issue before or have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks,

AK

2 Replies 2

roharsh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ayaz,

This may be due to the Defect CSCul18667 where the CUIC logs does not clean JMX Folder.

Also please provide me the output of the below command:

++ show status

The workaround to manually delete the JMX Logs from /var/log/active/cuic/logs/jmx folder. However for this we require the Root Access to the server.

Regards,

Rohit

This workaround it's perfect, but exist a solution for that situation ? I mean after a period i think that again the logs will fill the Disk

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: