cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0.2 Error when opening Scripts

hanluc6933
Level 1
Level 1

When I attempt to open my scripts using the Unified CCX Editor I receive the following error message:

Failed to load script file; com.cisco.script.ScriptITOexception: Failed to load script <script location>; nested exception is: java.io.EOFException

I completed some research on this.  Installed and uninstalled the editor, changed compatibility modes..

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,

`Han

9 Replies 9

Can you try from another machine? Any chance you had an old UCCX editor installed on your machine and it wasn't removed?

david

I am facing the same problem. There are no custom classes used and no custom jar files. 

Even tried in another machine but facing the same problem. 

Any suggestions ?

hanluc6933
Level 1
Level 1

I did try on another machine and received the same error.  Unfortunately, I do not have an old script editor installed.  I was also trying to locate one on Cisco's website but I am not having much luck.  I'll be contacting TAC in a little bit. 

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

java.io.EOFException might mean a very serious issue: unexpected end of file.

Did you copy that file from somewhere? Can you try copying it again?

G.

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Han ,

What is the size of script ? Are you trying to download it from UCCX web page and open it ?

Are you using any custom Java class in script ?

Regards

Ravi

hanluc6933
Level 1
Level 1

When you asked the file size it shows as 0.  I look on the server it shows the correct file size but when I try to download the file it says it's 0.  

Hello Han,

Could you please share how you resolved this matter? We are experiencing the same issue. When we download any file the size is 0KB.

Thanks,

Yav

This issue mainly occurs if there are any Custom JAVA classes in the script that do not exist on UCCX server anymore and hence Script Editor is not able to open it. Is it happening with all the scripts you have there or just few of them.

Try looking in CCX Administration >> Document Management for any Custom Classes and then also look into System >> Custom File Configuration to make sure they are in Selected side

Regards

Deepak

Hi there,

I am facing similar issue. in my case i am using custom classes that i used in UCCX 10.x

And after upgrading it 11.5, i am experiencing the following error when i tries to open through CCX Editor; (image attached)

To me, it seems it most likely due to JRE comapatability as in 10.x we used 1.6.x to compiled our java files to be compatible with UCCX 10 and for 11.5 it says 1.7.0.101

Any senior guys can suggest if that is how i should be looking into or is it something basic i am missing ?

Taha

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: