I have installed UCCX 9.0.2 for test. I have some questions below:
(1) By default, under CCX administrator, system->server menu, the publisher is identified by hostname, can I change the hostname to IP address, just like IP address change on CUCM 9.1.1
(2) I installed premium demo license, but when I add second server under system->server menu, errors diplayed, Why? I read the license file, and found the warm standby license is included in the demo license.
1. Are you sure of that? But when I changed the hostname to IP address, error displayed. I want to mention that I didn't change the hostname to IP address right after installation, I have commited initial configuration, then added applcations, scripts, triggers, in other words, I configured everything and made uccx server into working. But saddly, I can't change IP address then.
2. Did you read demo premium license file, It's readly a warm standby license inlcuded. I added second server once, but when change somthing, such as subscriber IP, and deleted second server from publisher, and I couldn't add it back. Below words are digested from premium demo license file, I think it grants me demo HA license:
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.