Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCCX 9.0(2) - How to recover historical reports after UCCX SUB is changed

Hello Folks

We will be doing a UCCX subscriber server rebuild in order to change the network deployment type from LAN to WAN. As part of the procedure cisco requires that the new UCCX sub be fresh installed. Meaining, a new UCCX sub.

i have been told that Historical reports are stored in the subscriber and as such the information will be lost. 

My question is, is there a way to save the HR information so it can be accessible later?

I understand a back and restore (at least in the production environment is not an options since the backup will restore the previous information when the UCCX had another subscriber

Hope somebody can help answer this question.

Thx, Jorge

1 REPLY
Super Bronze

Hi JorgeYou got told wrong

Hi Jorge

You got told wrong.
The HR database replicates between the nodes, so you can rebuild the subscriber and part of the add-to-cluster process is to set up and replicate the DB.

UCCX Call recordings are distributed accross both nodes, so expect to lose some of those. Not normally a problem, since they only live 7 to 30 days anyway.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content