Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - 9.0.2 recover disk

Ayaz Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am unable to find the recovery disk for UCCX 9.0.2.  For CUCM, IM, Unity Connection, they are all listed in the download section.  If anyone knows where to find this recovery disk, please share.

Thanks,

AK

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi AK,

there is not Recovery CD for UCCX. file system is same for both UCCX and CUCM . You can use recovery CD of CUCM in UCCX. We have done this many times.

Regards

Ravi

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi AK,

there is not Recovery CD for UCCX. file system is same for both UCCX and CUCM . You can use recovery CD of CUCM in UCCX. We have done this many times.

Regards

Ravi

Arundeep Nagaraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi AK,

The recovery disk performs the operation on the file system which is dependent on the underlying RHEL linux platform.

Since the underlying OS is same on the CUCM, UCCX, UC and so on, any recovery ISO can be used.

The underlying Linux RHEL for UCCX is very close to CUCM and hence it is recommended to run the recovery disk for CUCM on UCCX. There is no separate Recovery disk iso for UCCX.

You can use the following image for CUCM 9 recovery ISO:

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284329957&softwareid=282074294&os=&release=9.0(1)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest&i=!pp

Let me know if the above helps!

Regards,

Arundeep